Baxter, a global leader in the medical products industry, and MedCity, a cluster organisation promoting the growth of the life science industry in the greater south east of England are working together to identify innovators interested in bringing their novel technology or innovative ideas to market.
Baxter is interested in collaborating with innovators who are developing ‘methods to optimise treatment of patients by providing clinical decision support or improvements in the delivery of therapy in the acute care or inpatient setting’, that includes but is not limited to infusion pumps, related medication delivery systems, etc.
Example areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Research into new parameters that will improve monitoring, diagnosis and/or treatment, leading to better outcomes
- Effective approaches to provide feedback to the treating clinician, leading to better outcomes
- Novel approaches that individualise therapy to achieve better outcomes
- Technology that increases the safety of therapy
- Products that decrease the number of healthcare associated infection
Baxter will be considering technologies and innovation at different stages of the development pathway, from early proof of concept work to close to commercialisation.
This is a two stages process, stage 1 is currently open with a closing date 31 January 2019.
For more information and apply to the call please follow the link: